Mark got the new oil pressure switch and oil presure gauge today from Real Steel and went about fitting and installing to the engine. He used PTFE tape wrapped tight around the threads [...]
After cutting the side vetns, next was the pedal box hole. This was a little more fiddly due to its position at the end of the foot well. Again the position for the [...]
First real job was to cut the holes in the glass fibre body for both the side vents and pedal box. We started with the side vents. The body arrived with the vent [...]
As we have now got the rolling chassis to a reasonably finished state, we decided to put some time into starting the body and getting it ready to put back onto the chassis.. [...]
Here's the Rolling Chassis. The first real milestone finished.
We had a few small jobs to get done to finish of the rolling chassis. --- 1. Change the Rear Axle shims We realised once we got the wheels on the chassis, that [...]
We received the exhaust back from Camcoat who had done the ceramic coating. This acts as a thermal barrier and will stop them corroding and but more importantly make them look really nicely [...]